Condition: Good Vintage Condition. Some marks throughout and on felt.
Made in Germany kit.
The capital city was one of the earliest centres of German football and was home to 1. Spandauer Fußballklub Triton, formed on 24 May 1894, and Sportclub Germania Spandau, formed on 15 October 1895. These two sides merged late in 1920 to form Spandauer Sport-Vereinigung 94/95 e.V., the predecessor of today's club.
The team was promoted to the Verbandsliga Berlin-Brandenburg in 1921 where they earned a string of third- and fourth-place finishes. Their best result was a distant second place behind Hertha BSC in 1928.
German football was re-organized under the Third Reich in 1933 into sixteen top flight Gauligen. SSV joined the Gauliga Berlin-Brandenburg and played there until relegated in 1936. They returned briefly in 1939 only to be immediately relegated again. In 1944, towards the end of World War II, Spandau and SC Minerva 93 Berlin were melded into the wartime side KSG Minerva/SSG Berlin to play a final war-shortened season.